Blunt Rochester is the representative for Delaware’s at-large district and is a Democrat. She has served since Jan 3, 2017. Blunt Rochester is next up for reelection in 2020.
Read our 2018 Report Card for Blunt Rochester.
Blunt Rochester is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Blunt Rochester has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Lisa Blunt Rochester sits on the following committees:
Blunt Rochester sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Blunt Rochester’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3053: To amend title V of the Social Security Act to reauthorize the Personal ...
- H.R. 2690: Trade Assistance for Farmers Act of 2019
- H.R. 2610: Stop Senior Scams Act
- H.R. 2348: Clean Slate Act of 2019
- H.R. 987: Strengthening Health Care and Lowering Prescription Drug Costs Act
- H.R. 6677: Clean Slate Act of 2018
- H.R. 6669: Clean Slate Act of 2018
From Jan 2017 to Jun 2019, Blunt Rochester missed 20 of 1,577 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: