Fletcher is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fletcher has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Lizzie Fletcher sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Some of Fletcher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3266: To direct the Secretary of Defense to carry out a program to enhance ...
- H.R. 3066: To amend title 14, United States Code, to make certain changes to Coast ...
- H.R. 2761: Bipartisan Disaster Recovery Funding Act of 2019
- H.R. 2638: To direct the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to issue guidance on ...
- H.R. 2548: Hazard Eligibility and Local Projects Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Fletcher missed 3 of 355 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: