Read our 2019 Report Card for Fletcher.
Fletcher is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fletcher has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 25, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Lizzie Fletcher sits on the following committees:
Fletcher sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fletcher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7928: LIFT UP Act of 2020
- H.R. 7453: To amend title 10, United States Code, to permit members of the Armed ...
- H.R. 7348: Federal PFAS Research Evaluation Act
- H.R. 6754: Protecting the Paycheck Protection Program Act of 2020
- H.R. 6580: To appropriate funds for the SPR Petroleum Account.
- H.R. 5536: LEGEND Act of 2019
- H.R. 5317: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 315 ...
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2020, Fletcher missed 8 of 907 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: