Read our 2019 Report Card for Fletcher.
Fletcher is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fletcher has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 18, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Lizzie Fletcher sits on the following committees:
Some of Fletcher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5536: LEGEND Act of 2019
- H.R. 5317: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 315 ...
- H.R. 5089: Alternative Fuel Tax Credit Extension Act of 2019
- H.Res. 616: Expressing the sense of Congress honoring the life and mourning the loss of ...
- H.R. 3266: JROTC Cyber Training Act
- H.R. 3066: Supporting Our Coast Guard Members Act of 2019
- H.R. 2761: Bipartisan Disaster Recovery Funding Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020, Fletcher missed 4 of 771 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: