2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Frankel »
Our unique analysis of the bills Frankel has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Frankel is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lois Frankel sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Frankel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5589: Veteran Education Empowerment Act
- H.R. 5467: Metropolitan Planning Enhancement Act
- H.R. 5340: Fighting Medicare Fraud Act of 2014
- H.R. 5197: Transparency in Reporting to Protect American Workers and Prevent Human Trafficking Act
- H.R. 5000: Working Families Child Care Act of 2014
- H.Con.Res. 28: Recognizing the significance of Equal Pay Day to illustrate the disparity between wages ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2015, Frankel missed 39 of 1,311 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity