2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Frankel »
Our unique analysis of the bills Frankel has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Frankel is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lois Frankel sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Frankel sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Frankel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5267: Fighting Medicare Fraud Act of 2016
- H.R. 5006: Visa Transparency Anti-Trafficking Act of 2016
- H.R. 4864: Stopping Sexual Exploitation of Power Act
- H.R. 4526: Stop Online Booking Scams Act of 2016
- H.R. 4065: To amend the Tariff Act of 1930 to provide for a deferral of ...
- H.R. 3344: Metropolitan Planning Enhancement Act
- H.Con.Res. 53: Honoring American veterans disabled for life.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, Frankel missed 60 of 2,175 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: