Lori Trahan sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Armed Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Member, Subcommittee on Military Personnel
- House Committee on Education and Labor
Trahan was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Some of Trahan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3026: To require that a College Scorecard be maintained for each institution of higher ...
- H.R. 2776: To make certain municipalities eligible for grants under the Federal Water Pollution Control ...
- H.R. 2734: To require certain practitioners authorized to prescribe controlled substances to complete continuing education.
- H.R. 2139: Leonel Rondon Pipeline Safety Act
- H.R. 1938: Small Employer Retirement Savings Auto-Enrollment Credit Act
- H.R. 984: Nashua River Wild and Scenic River Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Trahan missed 0 of 231 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: