2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Barletta »
Our unique analysis of the bills Barletta has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Barletta is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lou Barletta sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Homeland Security
Some of Barletta’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1794: General of the Army Omar Bradley Property Transfer Act of 2015
- H.R. 1472: Integrated Public Alert and Warning System Modernization Act of 2015
- H.Con.Res. 25: Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the National Peace Officers Memorial ...
- H.R. 1473: John F. Kennedy Center Reauthorization Act of 2015
- H.R. 1471: FEMA Disaster Assistance Reform Act of 2015
- H.R. 1371: Safer Trucks and Buses Act of 2015
- H.R. 1191: Protecting Volunteer Firefighters and Emergency Responders Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Barletta missed 51 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity