Rep. Lucien Blackwell
Former Representative from Pennsylvania’s 2nd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Pennsylvania's 2nd District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Blackwell sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Blackwell is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Blackwell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 364 (103rd): Designating June as “African-American Music Month”.
- H.R. 4323 (103rd): To require ammunition to bear serial numbers.
- H.Res. 284 (103rd): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Third College ...
- H.R. 3267 (103rd): Full Employment Act for Fiscal Year 1994
- H.R. 2917 (103rd): To reform the Federal Reserve System.
- H.R. 2802 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt unemployment benefits ...
- H.J.Res. 215 (103rd): To provide for the issuance of a commemorative postage stamp in honor ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 1991 to Nov 1994, Blackwell missed 186 of 1,666 roll call votes, which is 11.2%. This is worse than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills