Luther Strange sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Chair, Subcommittee on Nutrition, Agricultural Research, and Specialty Crops
- Member, Subcommittee on Conservation, Forestry, and Natural Resources
- Member, Subcommittee on Rural Development and Energy
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Strange was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Some of Strange’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1550: Department of Veterans Affairs Quality Employment Act of 2017
- S. 1456: Sanctity of Human Life Act
- S. 1397: Protecting the Second Amendment Act
- S. 1126: Securing the Border and Protecting Our Communities Act
|Strange’s Vote||Vote Description|
On the Nomination PN104: Courtney Elwood, of Virginia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence Agency
Jun 6, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 67/33.
S. 89: A bill to amend title 46, United States Code, to exempt old vessels that only operate within inland waterways from the fire-retardant materials requirement if the ...
Apr 3, 2017. Bill Passed 85/12.
From Feb 2017 to Aug 2017, Strange missed 1 of 127 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 1.4% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: