Luther Strange sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Chair, Subcommittee on Nutrition, Agricultural Research, and Specialty Crops
- Member, Subcommittee on Conservation, Forestry, and Natural Resources
- Member, Subcommittee on Rural Development and Energy
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Some of Strange’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1397: A bill to nullify any generalized, routine or ongoing reporting requirement imposed on ...
- S. 1126: Securing the Border and Protecting Our Communities Act
|Strange’s Vote||Vote Description|
On the Nomination PN104: Courtney Elwood, of Virginia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence Agency
Jun 6, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 67/33.
S. 89: A bill to amend title 46, United States Code, to exempt old vessels that only operate within inland waterways from the fire-retardant materials requirement if the ...
Apr 3, 2017. Bill Passed 85/12.
From Feb 2017 to Jun 2017, Strange missed 0 of 93 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.4% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: