2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Jenkins »
Our unique analysis of the bills Jenkins has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Jenkins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lynn Jenkins sits on the following committees:
Jenkins sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Taxation (33%) Health (31%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (12%) Government Operations and Politics (8%) Law (6%) Armed Forces and National Security (4%) Labor and Employment (4%) Education (4%)
Some of Jenkins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5237: Workplace Advancement Act
- H.R. 5193: 529 and ABLE Account Improvement Act of 2016
- H.R. 5164: Rural Hospital Regulatory Relief Act of 2016
- H.R. 4895: Detaining Terrorists to Protect Americans Act of 2016
- H.R. 4723: Protecting Taxpayers by Recovering Improper Obamacare Subsidy Overpayments Act
- H.R. 4672: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the exception ...
- H.R. 4626: BRACE Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2016, Jenkins missed 63 of 5,436 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: