2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Jenkins »
Our unique analysis of the bills Jenkins has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Jenkins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lynn Jenkins sits on the following committees:
Some of Jenkins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1877: To amend section 520J of the Public Health Service Act to authorize grants ...
- H.R. 1784: To enable hospital-based nursing programs that are affiliated with a hospital to maintain ...
- H.Res. 180: Congratulating the University of Kansas for 150 years of outstanding service to the ...
- H.R. 1270: Restoring Access to Medication Act of 2015
- H.R. 1202: Medicare Patient Access to Hospice Act of 2015
- H.R. 721: Short Line Railroad Rehabilitation and Investment Act of 2015
- H.R. 529: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to improve 529 plans.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2015, Jenkins missed 37 of 4,626 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Jenkins [R-KS2]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Jenkins [R-KS2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Jenkins [R-KS2]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Lynn Jenkins [R-KS2]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.
1 cosponsor is on that committee.Apr 16, 2015