Our unique analysis of the bills Jenkins has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Jenkins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Jenkins for more statistics.
Lynn Jenkins sits on the following committees:
Jenkins sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Jenkins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6260: ECORA Act of 2016
- H.R. 5799: Rural Access to Hospice Act of 2016
- H.R. 5741: Nonessential Government Printing Reduction Act of 2016
- H.R. 5721: Local Coverage Determination Clarification Act of 2016
- H.R. 5667: Rural ACO Provider Equity Act of 2016
- H.R. 5613: CAH Act of 2016
- H.R. 5237: Workplace Advancement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Sep 2016, Jenkins missed 64 of 5,742 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: