Our unique analysis of the bills Rivers sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rivers is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Rivers’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5230 (107th): Safe And Fair Enforcement and Recall for Meat, Poultry, and Food Act
- H.R. 5210 (107th): National Beverage Producer Responsibility Act of 2002
- H.R. 5106 (107th): Alopecia Fairness Expansion Act of 2002
- H.Con.Res. 383 (107th): Commending the NephCure Foundation for its sponsorship of National Kidney Cure Week ...
- H.R. 4084 (107th): Corporate Asset Protection Act of 2002
- H.R. 3966 (107th): Genomic Science and Technology Innovation Act of 2002
- H.R. 3967 (107th): Genomic Research and Diagnostic Accessibility Act of 2002
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Rivers missed 55 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: