Rep. Lynn Rivers
Former Representative from Michigan's 13th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Michigan's 13th District
See Also: Bioguide
Rivers was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Rivers’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Rivers’s bills had a total of 47 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Rivers to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Rivers’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5230 (107th): Safe And Fair Enforcement and Recall for Meat, Poultry, and Food Act
- H.R. 5210 (107th): National Beverage Producer Responsibility Act of 2002
- H.R. 5106 (107th): Alopecia Fairness Expansion Act of 2002
- H.Con.Res. 383 (107th): Commending the NephCure Foundation for its sponsorship of National Kidney Cure Week ...
- H.R. 4084 (107th): Corporate Asset Protection Act of 2002
- H.R. 3966 (107th): Genomic Science and Technology Innovation Act of 2002
- H.R. 3967 (107th): Genomic Research and Diagnostic Accessibility Act of 2002
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Rivers missed 55 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: