Rep. Lynn Westmoreland
Representative from Georgia’s 3rd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Georgia's 3rd District|
|Representative||Georgia's 8th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Westmoreland »
Our unique analysis of the bills Westmoreland has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Westmoreland is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lynn Westmoreland sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Financial Services
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- House Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi
Some of Westmoreland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1333: Child Tax Credit Integrity Preservation Act of 2015
- H.R. 5810: To amend the United States Cotton Futures Act to exclude certain cotton futures ...
- H.R. 4604: CFPB Data Collection Security Act
- H.R. 3985: Stop Obamacare’s Risky Provisions Act
- H.R. 3183: To amend the Consumer Financial Protection Act of 2010 to provide consumers with ...
- H.R. 6133 (112th): To provide clarity on the use of National Infantry Museum and Soldier ...
- H.R. 5710 (112th): Better Use of Refrigerator Regulations Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2015, Westmoreland missed 426 of 7,716 roll call votes, which is 5.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity