Read our 2016 Report Card for Bordallo.
Our unique analysis of the bills Bordallo has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bordallo is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Madeleine Bordallo sits on the following committees:
Bordallo was the primary sponsor of 8 bills that were enacted. The most recent include:
- H.R. 774 (114th): Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing Enforcement Act of 2015
- H.R. 1843 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 489 Army Drive in Barrigada, Guam, as the “John Pangelinan Gerber Post Office Building”.
- H.R. 81 (111th): Shark Conservation Act of 2009
- H.R. 3940 (111th): To clarify the availability of existing funds for political status education in the Territory of Guam, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 5618 (110th): National Sea Grant College Program Amendments Act of 2008
- H.R. 2400 (108th): To amend the Organic Act of Guam for the purposes of clarifying the local judicial structure of Guam.
- H.R. 3479 (108th): Brown Tree Snake Control and Eradication Act of 2004
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Bordallo sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bordallo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1514: To provide reforms through the Organic Act of Guam.
- H.R. 5821 (114th): Coral Reef Conservation Act Reauthorization and Enhancement Amendments of 2016
- H.R. 5820 (114th): Modernizing Travel to the Marianas Act of 2016
- H.R. 4659 (114th): For the relief of Myung Mok Bae and Kei Za Ryu Bae.
- H.R. 4370 (114th): Compact Impact Relief Act of 2016
- H.R. 4345 (114th): National Community Service Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 4091 (114th): To provide reforms through the Organic Act of Guam.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: