Our unique analysis of the bills Bordallo has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bordallo is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Bordallo for more statistics.
Madeleine Bordallo sits on the following committees:
Bordallo sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bordallo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5821: To reauthorize the Coral Reef Conservation Act of 2000, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 5820: To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to develop and implement a fully ...
- H.R. 4659: For the relief of Myung Mok Bae and Kei Za Ryu Bae.
- H.R. 4370: Compact Impact Relief Act of 2016
- H.R. 4345: National Community Service Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 4091: To provide reforms through the Organic Act of Guam.
- H.R. 3642: To provide for increased flexibility in the extension of the Social Security program ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: