Our unique analysis of the bills Veasey has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Veasey is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Veasey for more statistics.
Marc Veasey sits on the following committees:
Veasey sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Veasey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5704: More for Veterans Act
- H.R. 5703: Diversity in Military Leadership Act
- H.R. 5557: Poll Tax Prohibition Act of 2016
- H.R. 5502: FIFA Act
- H.R. 5503: American Dream Promise Act
- H.Res. 777: Recognizing Mayte Lara Ibarra, and Larissa Martinez for their bravery and leadership in ...
- H.R. 5446: Foreign ID Review Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2016, Veasey missed 33 of 2,385 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: