2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Veasey »
Our unique analysis of the bills Veasey has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Veasey is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Marc Veasey sits on the following committees:
Veasey sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Veasey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5304: Health Expansion Loss Prevention Veterans Act
- H.Res. 719: Expressing support for designation of May 2016 as “Health and Fitness Month”.
- H.R. 3949: Veterans’ STEM Education Program
- H.R. 3475: Grandparents Tax Credit Act of 2015
- H.R. 3069: Notario Victim Relief Act
- H.Res. 249: Expressing support for designation of May 2015 as “Health and Fitness Month”.
- H.R. 2000: Bridge to Manufacturing Jobs Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, Veasey missed 19 of 2,175 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: