Read our 2018 Report Card for Fudge.
Fudge is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fudge has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Marcia Fudge sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on House Administration
- House Committee on Education and Labor
Fudge sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fudge’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3268: Go to High School, Go to College Act of 2019
- H.R. 3267: To require institutions of higher education to disclose hazing-related misconduct, and for other ...
- H.R. 2639: Strength in Diversity Act of 2019
- H.R. 662: REACH Act
- H.R. 6722 (115th): Strength in Diversity Act of 2018
- H.R. 6336: Fair Access for Farmers and Ranchers Act of 2018
- H.R. 6280 (115th): Parent PLUS Loan Improvement Act of 2018
From Dec 2008 to Jun 2019, Fudge missed 248 of 7,362 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: