Read our 2018 Report Card for Fudge.
Fudge is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fudge has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Dec 4, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Marcia Fudge sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on House Administration
- House Committee on Education and Labor
Fudge sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fudge’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5283: To amend the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act to improve direct ...
- H.R. 5090: More Opportunities for Veterans to Exercise Act
- H.R. 4832: Low-Income Water Customer Assistance Programs Act of 2019
- H.R. 3743: STOP Campus Hunger Act
- H.R. 3562: Farm to School Act of 2019
- H.R. 3354: Time for Completion Act
- H.R. 3353: Parent PLUS Loan Improvement Act of 2019
From Dec 2008 to Dec 2019, Fudge missed 301 of 7,658 roll call votes, which is 3.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: