2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Fudge »
Our unique analysis of the bills Fudge has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fudge is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Marcia Fudge sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
Fudge sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fudge’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4661: Parent PLUS Loan Improvement Act of 2016
- H.R. 4542: Low Income Sewer and Water Assistance Program Act of 2016
- H.Res. 427: Honoring the life, accomplishments, and legacy of Congressman Louis Stokes.
- H.R. 2155: Community STEM Learning Act of 2015
- H.R. 2065: Go to High School, Go to College Act
- H.R. 1988: Breaking Addiction Act of 2015
- H.R. 193: Core Opportunity Resources for Equity and Excellence Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2008 to Jun 2016, Fudge missed 188 of 5,517 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 6 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: