2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Fudge »
Our unique analysis of the bills Fudge has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fudge is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Marcia Fudge sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
Some of Fudge’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 193: Core Opportunity Resources for Equity and Excellence Act of 2015
- H.R. 5591: Transportation Connections to Opportunity Act of 2014
- H.R. 5590: Go to High School, Go to College Act
- H.R. 5136: Breaking Addiction Act of 2014
- H.R. 5001: Core Opportunity Resources for Equity and Excellence Act of 2014
- H.R. 4765: Fit for Life Act of 2014
- H.Con.Res. 100: Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for a ceremony to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2008 to Apr 2015, Fudge missed 157 of 4,633 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Fudge [D-OH11]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Fudge [D-OH11]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Fudge [D-OH11]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Fudge [D-OH11]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.