Margaret “Maggie” Hassan sits on the following committees:
- Joint Economic Committee
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, Insurance, and Data Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness
- Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety and Security
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Federal Spending Oversight and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management
|Hassan’s Vote||Vote Description|
On the Nomination PN87: Lt. Gen. Herbert R. McMaster, Jr., in the Army, to be Lieutenant General
Mar 15, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 86/10.
This vote confirmed Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster to be President Trump's National Security Advisor. Although appointments to the position do not normally require Senate confirmation, the appointment of a Senate-confirmed active military officer to this position --- a different position than the one the Senate ...
On the Nomination PN41: Daniel Coats, of Indiana, to be Director of National Intelligence
Mar 15, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 85/12.
On the Nomination PN31: Ryan Zinke, of Montana, to be Secretary of the Interior
Mar 1, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 68/31.
Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-MT) was President Donald Trump’s nominee to serve as Secretary of the Interior. This vote by the Senate confirmed the nomination. Zinke, a first-term congressman elected in 2014 who resigned from Congress immediately following the vote so that he could hold another ...
On the Nomination PN43: Mike Pompeo, of Kansas, to be Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
Jan 23, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 66/32.
This vote confirmed Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS4), a three-term Congressman first elected in 2010, as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. * * * Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS4), a three-term Congressman first elected in 2010, was President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee to serve as CIA Director. ...
On the Nomination PN40: John F. Kelly, of Virginia, to be Secretary of Homeland Security
Jan 20, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 88/11.
From Jan 2017 to Mar 2017, Hassan missed 0 of 96 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.3% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: