Our unique analysis of the bills Musgrave sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Musgrave is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Musgrave’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6840 (110th): For the relief of Arsen Mkrtchyan, Hrach Mkrtchyan, and Elmira Poghosyan.
- H.R. 6412 (110th): Comprehensive Energy Exploration, Price Reduction, and Renewable Energy Investment Act of 2008
- H.R. 6242 (110th): Senior Citizens’ Tax Relief Act of 2008
- H.Res. 1163 (110th): Expressing the support and sympathy of the House of Representatives and the ...
- H.Res. 1122 (110th): Recognizing Armed Forces Day.
- H.Res. 959 (110th): Supporting the Adopt-a-Platoon program, which encourages support to deployed soldiers through letters, ...
- H.R. 3888 (110th): More Children, More Choices Act of 2007
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Musgrave missed 139 of 4,311 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: