Musgrave was a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Musgrave’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Musgrave’s bills had a total of 351 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Musgrave to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Musgrave’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6840 (110th): For the relief of Arsen Mkrtchyan, Hrach Mkrtchyan, and Elmira Poghosyan.
- H.R. 6412 (110th): Comprehensive Energy Exploration, Price Reduction, and Renewable Energy Investment Act of 2008
- H.R. 6242 (110th): Senior Citizens’ Tax Relief Act of 2008
- H.Res. 1163 (110th): Expressing the support and sympathy of the House of Representatives and the ...
- H.Res. 1122 (110th): Recognizing Armed Forces Day.
- H.Res. 959 (110th): Supporting the Adopt-a-Platoon program, which encourages support to deployed soldiers through letters, ...
- H.R. 3888 (110th): More Children, More Choices Act of 2007
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Musgrave missed 139 of 4,311 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: