Greene is the representative for Georgia’s 14th congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. She has served since Jan 3, 2021. Greene is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Greene is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Greene has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Jun 16, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Greene sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Greene’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3960: To eliminate the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, remove firearm restrictions ...
- H.Res. 327: Expel Maxine Waters Resolution for Incitement of Violence and Rioting against the United ...
- H.Res. 328: To remove Maxine Waters from the Committee on Financial Services for inciting violence ...
- H.Res. 301: Honoring the life and legacy of Captain Michael D’Angelo Garigan for his service ...
- H.R. 2446: To award three Congressional Gold Medals to the law enforcement officers and those ...
- H.R. 2445: No Funding for Terrorists Act
- H.R. 2317: We Will Not Comply Act
From Jan 2021 to Jun 2021, Greene missed 5 of 172 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: