Some of Margolies-Mezvinsky’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5205 (103rd): To provide Federal assistance for compliance with Federally-mandated motor vehicle inspection and ...
- H.R. 5224 (103rd): Kulpsville Transportation Center Development Act of 1994
- H.R. 5083 (103rd): Women’s Health Regional Centers Act
- H.R. 4984 (103rd): Uniform Hazardous Waste Treatment Act of 1994
- H.R. 4963 (103rd): Social Security Protection Act of 1994
- H.R. 4521 (103rd): Social Security Access to Information Act of 1994
- H.R. 4520 (103rd): To amend chapter 11 of title 31, United States Code, to require ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Margolies-Mezvinsky missed 22 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills