New: 2013 Report CardRead our new 2013 Report Card for Amodei »
Amodei is a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Amodei’s bills have had a total of 89 cosponsors in the 113th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Amodei to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Mark Amodei sits on the following committees:
Some of Amodei’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3716: Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe - Fish Springs Ranch Settlement Act
- H.R. 3647: To amend title 38, United States Code, to improve the provision of guide ...
- H.R. 3533: Endangered Species Management Self-Determination Act
- H.R. 3390: Lake Tahoe Restoration Act of 2013
- H.R. 2455: Nevada Native Nations Lands Act
- H.R. 1923: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide for the eligibility of ...
- H.R. 1880: Protecting Resort Cities from Discrimination Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Sep 2011 to Mar 2014, Amodei missed 110 of 1,658 roll call votes, which is 6.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Amodei [R-NV2]: Not VotingMar 12, 2014 4:56 p.m.
Rep. Amodei [R-NV2]: Not VotingMar 12, 2014 4:35 p.m.
Rep. Amodei [R-NV2]: Not VotingMar 12, 2014 4:29 p.m.
Rep. Amodei [R-NV2]: Not VotingMar 12, 2014 4:21 p.m.