Our unique analysis of the bills Amodei has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Amodei is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Amodei for more statistics.
Mark Amodei sits on the following committees:
Amodei sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Amodei’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5752: Pershing County Economic Development and Conservation Act
- H.R. 4688: Douglas County Economic Development and Conservation Act of 2016
- H.R. 4298: Vietnam Helicopter Crew Memorial Act
- H.Res. 501: Expressing the sense of the of House of Representatives that the United States ...
- H.R. 2733: Nevada Native Nations Land Act
- H.R. 2324: Small Lands Tracts Conveyance Act
- H.R. 1937: National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Sep 2011 to Sep 2016, Amodei missed 219 of 3,363 roll call votes, which is 6.5%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: