2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Amodei »
Our unique analysis of the bills Amodei has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Amodei is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mark Amodei sits on the following committees:
Amodei sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Amodei’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4688: Douglas County Economic Development and Conservation Act of 2016
- H.R. 4298: Vietnam Helicopter Crew Memorial Act
- H.Res. 501: Expressing the sense of the of House of Representatives that the United States ...
- H.R. 2733: Nevada Native Nations Land Act
- H.R. 2324: Small Lands Tracts Conveyance Act
- H.R. 1937: National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2015
- H.R. 1484: Honor the Nevada Enabling Act of 1864 Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Sep 2011 to May 2016, Amodei missed 209 of 3,037 roll call votes, which is 6.9%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: