2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Begich »
Our unique analysis of the bills Begich sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Begich is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Begich’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2991 (113th): Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Reauthorization Act of 2014
- S. 2961 (113th): Office of Planning for Future Intercity Transportation Act
- S. 2957 (113th): Do Not Disturb Act of 2014
- S. 2875 (113th): National Guard Investigations Transparency and Improvement Act of 2014
- S. 2800 (113th): Patient Centered Quality Care for Life Act
- S. 2716 (113th): Aleut Confinement and Relocation Sites Study Act
- S. 2705 (113th): Renewable Energy Environmental Research Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2014, Begich missed 80 of 1,839 roll call votes, which is 4.4%. This is much worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: