Some of Critz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4118 (112th): Small Business Procurement Improvement Act of 2012
- H.Res. 310 (112th): Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 639) to amend title ...
- H.R. 1544 (112th): Corridor N Extension Act of 2011
- H.R. 1518 (112th): Trade Enforcement Priorities Act
- H.R. 1396 (112th): Marcellus Shale On-the-Job Training Act of 2011
- H.R. 1177 (112th): K-IRA Act
- H.R. 630 (112th): Law Enforcement Officers’ Military Service Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From May 2010 to Jan 2013, Critz missed 16 of 1,985 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity