Critz was the representative for Pennsylvania’s 12th congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2010 to 2012.
Critz was the primary sponsor of 2 bills that were enacted:
- H.R. 5605 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 47 East Fayette Street in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, as the “George C. Marshall Post Office”.
- H.R. 5606 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 47 South 7th Street in Indiana, Pennsylvania, as the “James M. ‘Jimmy’ Stewart Post Office ...
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Critz sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Critz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4118 (112th): Small Business Procurement Improvement Act of 2012
- H.Res. 310 (112th): Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 639) to amend title ...
- H.R. 1544 (112th): Corridor N Extension Act of 2011
- H.R. 1518 (112th): Trade Enforcement Priorities Act
- H.R. 1396 (112th): Marcellus Shale On-the-Job Training Act of 2011
- H.R. 1177 (112th): K-IRA Act
- H.R. 630 (112th): Law Enforcement Officers’ Military Service Act
|Critz’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 6190 (112th): Asthma Inhalers Relief Act of 2012
Dec 12, 2012. Failed 229/182.
H.R. 6233 (112th): Agricultural Disaster Assistance Act of 2012
Aug 2, 2012. Passed 223/197.
H.R. 5325 (112th): Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
Jun 6, 2012. Passed 255/165.
H.R. 1249 (112th): Leahy-Smith America Invents Act
Jun 23, 2011. Passed 304/117.
The Leahy–Smith America Invents Act (AIA) is a United States federal statute that was passed by Congress and was signed into law by President Barack Obama on September 16, 2011. The law represents the most significant change to the U.S. patent system since 1952, and ...
S. 3729 (111th): National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2010
Sep 29, 2010. Passed 304/118.
From May 2010 to Jan 2013, Critz missed 16 of 1,985 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: