Critz was the primary sponsor of 2 bills that were enacted:
- H.R. 5605 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 47 East Fayette Street in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, as the “George C. Marshall Post Office”.
- H.R. 5606 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 47 South 7th Street in Indiana, Pennsylvania, as the “James M. ‘Jimmy’ Stewart Post Office ...
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Critz sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Critz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4118 (112th): Small Business Procurement Improvement Act of 2012
- H.Res. 310 (112th): Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 639) to amend title ...
- H.R. 1544 (112th): Corridor N Extension Act of 2011
- H.R. 1518 (112th): Trade Enforcement Priorities Act
- H.R. 1396 (112th): Marcellus Shale On-the-Job Training Act of 2011
- H.R. 1177 (112th): K-IRA Act
- H.R. 630 (112th): Law Enforcement Officers’ Military Service Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Critz’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 6190 (112th): Asthma Inhalers Relief Act of 2012
Dec 12, 2012. Failed 229/182.
H.R. 6233 (112th): Agricultural Disaster Assistance Act of 2012
Aug 2, 2012. Passed 223/197.
H.R. 5972 (112th): Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
Jun 29, 2012. Passed 261/163.
H.R. 5325 (112th): Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
Jun 6, 2012. Passed 255/165.
H.R. 2218 (112th): Empowering Parents through Quality Charter Schools Act
Sep 13, 2011. Passed 365/54.
S. 365 (112th): Budget Control Act of 2011
Aug 1, 2011. Passed 269/161.
The Budget Control Act of 2011 (Pub.L. 112–25, S. 365, 125 Stat. 240, enacted August 2, 2011) is a federal statute in the United States that was signed into law by President Barack Obama on August 2, 2011. The Act brought conclusion to the United ...
H.R. 1249 (112th): Leahy-Smith America Invents Act
Jun 23, 2011. Passed 304/117.
The Leahy–Smith America Invents Act (AIA) is a United States federal statute that was passed by Congress and was signed into law by President Barack Obama on September 16, 2011. The law represents the most significant change to the U.S. patent system since 1952, and ...
S. 3729 (111th): National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2010
Sep 29, 2010. Passed 304/118.
From May 2010 to Jan 2013, Critz missed 16 of 1,985 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: