Dayton is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the Senate in 2006 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Dayton sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Dayton sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Dayton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4020 (109th): Renewable Fuels Promotion Act
- S. 3239 (109th): Uniform Insurance Non-Coverage Disclosure Act
- S. 2921 (109th): Railroad Competition Act of 2006
- S. 2812 (109th): Renewable Fuels Promotion Act
- S. 2263 (109th): Freedom From Foreign Oil Act of 2006
- S. 2031 (109th): A bill to provide for the valuation of employee personal use of ...
- S. 1776 (109th): Permanent Emergency Agricultural Assistance Act
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2006, Dayton missed 59 of 1,953 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: