Our unique analysis of the bills Dayton sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dayton is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Dayton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4020 (109th): Renewable Fuels Promotion Act
- S. 3239 (109th): Uniform Insurance Non-Coverage Disclosure Act
- S. 2921 (109th): Railroad Competition Act of 2006
- S. 2812 (109th): Renewable Fuels Promotion Act
- S. 2263 (109th): Freedom From Foreign Oil Act of 2006
- S. 2031 (109th): A bill to provide for the valuation of employee personal use of ...
- S. 1776 (109th): Permanent Emergency Agricultural Assistance Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2006, Dayton missed 59 of 1,953 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: