Foley was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Foley’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Foley’s bills had a total of 748 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Foley to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Foley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 471 (109th): Congratulating The Professional Golfers’ Association of America on its 90th anniversary and ...
- H.R. 5773 (109th): Child Fingerprints Safekeeping Act of 2006
- H.R. 5758 (109th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide that World War ...
- H.R. 5749 (109th): Internet Stopping Adults Facilitating the Exploitation of Today’s Youth Act (SAFETY) of ...
- H.Res. 729 (109th): Supporting National Tourism Week.
- H.R. 4905 (109th): Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act
- H.R. 4813 (109th): United States Security Improvement Act of 2006
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 2006, Foley missed 164 of 7,145 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: