Our unique analysis of the bills Foley sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Foley is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Foley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 471 (109th): Congratulating The Professional Golfers’ Association of America on its 90th anniversary and ...
- H.R. 5773 (109th): Child Fingerprints Safekeeping Act of 2006
- H.R. 5758 (109th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide that World War ...
- H.R. 5749 (109th): Internet Stopping Adults Facilitating the Exploitation of Today’s Youth Act (SAFETY) of ...
- H.Res. 729 (109th): Supporting National Tourism Week.
- H.R. 4905 (109th): Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act
- H.R. 4813 (109th): United States Security Improvement Act of 2006
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 2006, Foley missed 164 of 7,145 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: