Our unique analysis of the bills Green sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Green is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Green’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5935 (109th): Medicare Residency Program Fairness Act of 2006
- H.R. 5792 (109th): To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic in Green Bay, ...
- H.R. 5597 (109th): To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to render deportable all aliens ...
- H.Res. 823 (109th): Commending the outstanding efforts by members of faith-based and community organizations in ...
- H.R. 4687 (109th): To ease the transition of National Guard and Reserve members adversely affected ...
- H.R. 4559 (109th): To provide for the conveyance of certain National Forest System land to ...
- H.Con.Res. 305 (109th): Recognizing the vital importance of hunting as a legitimate tool of wildlife ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2006, Green missed 99 of 4,645 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: