Green is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Green has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Mark Green sits on the following committees:
Green sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Green’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2990: Rural Health Care Access Act of 2019
- H.R. 2715: Medicaid Improvement and State Flexibility Act of 2019
- H.R. 2716: Protecting Gold Star Children Act of 2019
- H.R. 2589: Unifying DHS Intelligence Enterprise Act
- H.Res. 304: Raising a question of the privileges of the House.
- H.R. 2047: Allied Burden Sharing Report Act of 2019
- H.J.Res. 52: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to require that ...
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Green missed 92 of 322 roll call votes, which is 28.6%. This is much worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: