Green is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Green has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 13, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Mark Green sits on the following committees:
Green sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Green’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 536: Strongly condemning the violent actions of Antifa and recognizing that it engages in ...
- H.R. 3717: Dollars for the Wall Act
- H.R. 3532: China Technology Transfer Control Act of 2019
- H.J.Res. 68: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- H.R. 2990: Rural Health Care Access Act of 2019
- H.R. 2715: Medicaid Improvement and State Flexibility Act of 2019
- H.R. 2716: Protecting Gold Star Children Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Green missed 92 of 530 roll call votes, which is 17.4%. This is much worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: