Read our 2019 Report Card for Green.
Green is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Green has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 18, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Mark Green sits on the following committees:
Green sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Green’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5754: Rural ER Access Act
- H.R. 4720: To amend title 10, United States Code, to establish the Assistant Secretary of ...
- H.Res. 536: Strongly condemning the violent actions of Antifa and recognizing that it engages in ...
- H.R. 3717: Dollars for the Wall Act
- H.R. 3532: China Technology Transfer Control Act of 2019
- H.J.Res. 68: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- H.R. 2990: Rural Health Care Access Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020, Green missed 94 of 771 roll call votes, which is 12.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: