Read our 2019 Report Card for Green.
Green is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Green has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Aug 7, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Mark Green sits on the following committees:
Green sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Green’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7249: Our Money in China Transparency Act
- H.R. 6903: To allow expensing of amounts paid to move business property from China to ...
- H.R. 6598: SOS ACT Act
- H.R. 5957: K2 Veterans Toxic Exposure Accountability Act of 2020
- H.R. 5754: Rural ER Access Act
- H.R. 4720: To amend title 10, United States Code, to establish the Assistant Secretary of ...
- H.Res. 536: Strongly condemning the violent actions of Antifa and recognizing that it engages in ...
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Green missed 106 of 879 roll call votes, which is 12.1%. This is much worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: