Kelly is the junior senator from Arizona and is a Democrat. He has served since Dec 2, 2020. Kelly is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Read our 2020 Report Card for Kelly.
Mark Kelly sits on the following committees:
Some of Kelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2114: A bill to expand the definition of qualified persons for purposes of the ...
- S. 2088: A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to improve the process ...
- S.Res. 270: A resolution honoring the memory of the fallen heroes of the Granite Mountain ...
- S. 1972: A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to improve dependent coverage ...
- S. 1763: High Risk Rural Roads Safety Act of 2021
- S. 1672: ROCKS Act
- S. 1631: Arizona Experiment Station Land Conveyance Act of 2021
From Dec 2020 to Jun 2021, Kelly missed 0 of 286 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: