Kennedy is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Kennedy sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Kennedy sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kennedy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5915 (109th): Rewarding Student Achievement Act
- H.R. 5826 (109th): To amend title 5, United States Code, to provide for greater flexibility ...
- H.R. 5767 (109th): Sex Offender Visa Loophole Elimination Act of 2006
- H.R. 5302 (109th): Summer Relief for Motorists Act of 2006
- H.Con.Res. 371 (109th): Honoring and congratulating the Minnesota National Guard, on its 150th anniversary, for ...
- H.Con.Res. 365 (109th): Urging the Government of China to reinstate all licenses of Gao Zhisheng ...
- H.R. 4884 (109th): No Special Deals for Executives Act of 2006
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2006, Kennedy missed 55 of 3,431 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: