2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Pocan »
Our unique analysis of the bills Pocan has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pocan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mark Pocan sits on the following committees:
Some of Pocan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1466: Surveillance State Repeal Act
- H.R. 1421: Tyler Clementi Higher Education Anti-Harassment Act of 2015
- H.R. 967: Protecting America’s Sovereignty Act
- H.R. 649: Student Loan Refinancing Act
- H.R. 587: PRE-K Act
- H.J.Res. 25: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States regarding the right ...
- H.R. 5844: Protect Our Public Lands Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Pocan missed 10 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Pocan [D-WI2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Pocan [D-WI2]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Pocan [D-WI2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Pocan [D-WI2]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.