Our unique analysis of the bills Schauer sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schauer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Schauer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6008 (111th): CLEAN Act
- H.R. 5474 (111th): Hospital Reclassification Correction Act of 2010
- H.R. 5312 (111th): Reciprocal Government Procurement with China Creates American Jobs Act
- H.R. 5115 (111th): FSS Retirement Fairness Act of 2010
- H.R. 4917 (111th): To amend part D of title XVIII of the Social Security Act ...
- H.Res. 1172 (111th): Recognizing the life and achievements of Will Keith Kellogg.
- H.R. 4834 (111th): Student Debt Reduction Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Schauer missed 14 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity