2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Takano »
Our unique analysis of the bills Takano has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Takano is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mark Takano sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- Member, Subcommittee on Environment
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Takano sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Takano’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5121: Advancing Grid Storage Act of 2016
- H.R. 4933: Teacher Debt Relief Act
- H.Res. 626: Recognizing the significance of the 74th anniversary of the signing of Executive Order ...
- H.R. 4364: End of Debtor’s Prison Act of 2016
- H.R. 3991: Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Education Relief and Restoration Act of 2015
- H.R. 3825: Intelligent Technologies Initiative Act of 2015
- H.R. 3263: Battery Storage Innovation Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Takano missed 3 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 0.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: