2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Warner »
Our unique analysis of the bills Warner has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Warner is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mark Warner sits on the following committees:
- Joint Committee on Printing
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Some of Warner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2925: Reports Reduction Act of 2014
- S.Res. 571: A resolution designating September 30, 2014, as “United States and India Partnership Day”.
- S.Res. 521: A resolution designating July 26, 2014, as “United States Intelligence Professionals Day”.
- S.Res. 523: A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the importance of the ...
- S. 2612: Dynamic Repayment Act of 2014
- S. 2524: Pathways to Prosperity Act of 2014
- S. 2429: Employer Participation in Refinancing Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Mar 2015, Warner missed 60 of 1,907 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Joint Resolution Passed 53/46
Sen. Warner [D-VA]: NayMar 4, 2015 11:38 a.m.
Motion to Proceed Agreed to 53/45
Sen. Warner [D-VA]: NayMar 3, 2015 2:18 p.m.
Cloture Motion Rejected 47/43
Sen. Warner [D-VA]: NayMar 2, 2015 5:30 p.m.