2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Mullin »
Our unique analysis of the bills Mullin has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Mullin is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Markwayne Mullin sits on the following committees:
Some of Mullin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1771: To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to count portions of ...
- H.R. 770: Impact Aid Fairness and Equity Act of 2015
- H.R. 659: Lesser Prairie Chicken Voluntary Recovery Act of 2015
- H.R. 572: Veterans Access to Community Care Act of 2015
- H.R. 533: To revoke the charter of incorporation of the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma at ...
- H.R. 487: To allow the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma to lease or transfer certain lands.
- H.R. 486: Preserving Jobs in the Oilfield Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Mullin missed 31 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Mullin [R-OK2]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Mullin [R-OK2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Mullin [R-OK2]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Mullin [R-OK2]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.