Our unique analysis of the bills Mullin has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Mullin is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Mullin for more statistics.
Markwayne Mullin sits on the following committees:
Mullin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Native Americans (27%) Health (15%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) Armed Forces and National Security (12%) Transportation and Public Works (12%) Animals (8%) Commerce (8%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (8%)
Some of Mullin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6060: To provide for the equitable settlement of certain Indian land disputes regarding land ...
- H.R. 5868: Stop Obamacare Spam Act of 2016
- H.R. 5626: To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to eliminate the requirement ...
- H.R. 5604: To amend title 38, United States Code, to authorize the use of Post-9/11 ...
- H.R. 5375: Preserving Access to Medicaid for Americans Act of 2016
- H.R. 5365: Muhammad Ali Expansion Act
- H.R. 5161: To amend title 38, United States Code, to expand the qualifications for licensed ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Sep 2016, Mullin missed 43 of 2,470 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: