2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Mullin »
Our unique analysis of the bills Mullin has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Mullin is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Markwayne Mullin sits on the following committees:
Mullin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mullin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5161: To amend title 38, United States Code, to expand the qualifications for licensed ...
- H.R. 5115: To amend the Federal Trade Commission Act to include requirements for declaring an ...
- H.R. 4687: DOD Workforce Flexibility Act of 2016
- H.R. 4636: POWERS Act of 2016
- H.R. 3477: NATIVE Act
- H.R. 3154: E-Warranty Act of 2015
- H.R. 2675: Low Volume Motor Vehicle Manufacturers Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Mullin missed 41 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: