Our unique analysis of the bills McSally has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McSally is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for McSally for more statistics.
Martha McSally sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communications
- Member, Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security
- House Committee on Armed Services
McSally sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of McSally’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6087: IDENT Fingerprint Digitization Completion Act of 2016
- H.R. 5675: Temporary Judgeship Conversion Act of 2016
- H.R. 5520: Udall Park Land Exchange Completion Act of 2016
- H.R. 5114: 21st Century Conservation Service Corps Act of 2016
- H.R. 4482: Southwest Border Security Threat Assessment Act of 2016
- H.R. 4451: Border Security Health Initiative Act
- H.R. 4404: Terrorist and Foreign Fighter Travel Exercise Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, McSally missed 0 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: