2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Roby »
Our unique analysis of the bills Roby has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Roby is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Martha Roby sits on the following committees:
Some of Roby’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 755: Defending State Authority Over Education Act of 2015
- H.R. 465: Working Families Flexibility Act of 2015
- H.R. 31: Prevention of Executive Amnesty Act of 2015
- H.R. 2089: Defending State Authority Over Education Act of 2013
- H.R. 1406: Working Families Flexibility Act of 2013
- H.Res. 144: Expressing support for designation of April 2013 as “National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness ...
- H.R. 1270: Honest Budget Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Roby missed 23 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Roby [R-AL2]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Roby [R-AL2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Roby [R-AL2]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Roby [R-AL2]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.