Sen. Martin Heinrich
Senator from New Mexico
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New Mexico's 1st District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Heinrich »
Martin Heinrich sits on the following committees:
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Some of Heinrich’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 830: A bill to increase the maximum percentage of funds available to the Department ...
- S.Res. 107: A resolution recognizing the 70th anniversary of White Sands Missile Range in New ...
- S. 784: Microlab Technology Commercialization Act of 2015
- S. 154: Mineral Materials Contracts Termination Act
- S. 3016: Mineral Materials Contracts Termination Act
- S. 2973: National Laboratory Technology Maturation Act of 2014
- S. 2947: A bill to amend the Federal Power Act to clarify the authority of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2015, Heinrich missed 6 of 785 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Amendment Agreed to 73/27
Sen. Heinrich [D-NM]: YeaMar 26, 2015 11:23 p.m.
Amendment Agreed to 58/42
Sen. Heinrich [D-NM]: NayMar 26, 2015 11:06 p.m.