2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Heinrich »
Martin Heinrich sits on the following committees:
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Heinrich sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Heinrich’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2778: Directed Energy Weapon Systems Acquisition Act of 2016
- S. 2701: Medicaid Program Integrity Enhancement Act of 2016
- S. 2681: San Juan County Settlement Implementation Act of 2016
- S. 2411: 21st Century Visa Vetting Act
- S. 2189: Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act Reauthorization of 2015
- S. 1998: Creating Higher Education Affordability Necessary to Compete Economically Act
- S. 1925: A bill to extend the secure rural schools and community self-determination program and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Heinrich missed 6 of 1,061 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 74 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: