Our unique analysis of the bills Hoke sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1996. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hoke is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hoke’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4304 (104th): School Desegregation Litigation Reform Act of 1996
- H.R. 4165 (104th): To provide for certain changes with respect to requirements for a Canadian ...
- H.R. 4129 (104th): Freedom of Religious Expression Act of 1996
- H.R. 4130 (104th): Freedom of Religious Expression Act of 1996
- H.R. 4096 (104th): NATO Enlargement Act of 1996
- H.R. 3171 (104th): To limit the procurement of aircraft landing gear by the Secretary of ...
- H.Res. 390 (104th): Freedom of Travel to Lebanon Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Sep 1996, Hoke missed 101 of 2,462 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills