Our unique analysis of the bills Bono Mack sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bono Mack is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bono Mack was the primary sponsor of 14 bills that were enacted. The most recent include:
- H.R. 6131 (112th): To extend the Undertaking Spam, Spyware, And Fraud Enforcement With Enforcers beyond Borders Act of 2006, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 2715 (112th): To provide the Consumer Product Safety Commission with greater authority and discretion in enforcing the consumer product safety laws, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1939 (112th): Enhancing CPSC Authority and Discretion Act of 2011
- H.R. 6084 (111th): To award a congressional gold medal to Greg Mortenson, in recognition of his humanitarian work in Asia and elsewhere.
- H.R. 4214 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 45300 Portola Avenue in Palm Desert, California, as the “Roy Wilson Post Office”.
- H.R. 369 (111th): California Desert and Mountain Heritage Act of 2009
- H.R. 6085 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 42222 Rancho Las Palmas Drive in Rancho Mirage, California, as the “Gerald R. Ford Post ...
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Bono Mack sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bono Mack’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6252 (112th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross ...
- H.R. 6131 (112th): To extend the Undertaking Spam, Spyware, And Fraud Enforcement With Enforcers beyond ...
- H.R. 6051 (112th): Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2012
- H.Con.Res. 127 (112th): Expressing the sense of Congress regarding actions to preserve and advance the ...
- H.R. 4263 (112th): SECURE IT Act of 2012
- H.R. 4059 (112th): To amend the Communications Act of 1934 to establish a position for ...
- H.R. 2715 (112th): To provide the Consumer Product Safety Commission with greater authority and discretion ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 1998 to Jan 2013, Bono Mack missed 459 of 10,230 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. ProPublica has tracked 9 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: