Our unique analysis of the bills Fallin sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fallin is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Fallin sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (18%) Commerce (14%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (14%) Water Resources Development (14%) Armed Forces and National Security (14%) Crime and Law Enforcement (9%) Energy (9%) Finance and Financial Sector (9%)
Some of Fallin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1227 (111th): Remembering the victims of the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal ...
- H.Res. 1206 (111th): Remembering the victims of the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal ...
- H.Res. 1110 (111th): Commending the members of the 45th Agri-Business Development Team of the Oklahoma ...
- H.R. 3616 (111th): Federal Exploration and Production Reform Act of 2009
- H.R. 2856 (111th): U.S. Military Medals and Insignia Pride and Patriotism Act of 2009
- H.R. 1838 (111th): To amend the Small Business Act to modify certain provisions relating to ...
- H.R. 701 (111th): To prohibit the use of funds to transfer enemy combatants detained by ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Fallin missed 300 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 8.5%. This is much worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 4 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: