Fallin was the representative for Oklahoma’s 5th congressional district and was a Republican. She served from 2007 to 2010.
Fallin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fallin sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 4, 2005 to Dec 21, 2010. See full analysis methodology.
Fallin sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (18%) Water Resources Development (14%) Armed Forces and National Security (14%) Commerce (14%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (14%) Finance and Financial Sector (9%) Sports and Recreation (9%) Crime and Law Enforcement (9%)
Some of Fallin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1227 (111th): Remembering the victims of the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal ...
- H.Res. 1206 (111th): Remembering the victims of the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal ...
- H.Res. 1110 (111th): Commending the members of the 45th Agri-Business Development Team of the Oklahoma ...
- H.R. 3616 (111th): Federal Exploration and Production Reform Act of 2009
- H.R. 2856 (111th): U.S. Military Medals and Insignia Pride and Patriotism Act of 2009
- H.R. 1838 (111th): To amend the Small Business Act to modify certain provisions relating to ...
- H.R. 701 (111th): To prohibit the use of funds to transfer enemy combatants detained by ...
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Fallin missed 300 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 8.5%. This is much worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: