Kilroy was the representative for Ohio’s 15th congressional district and was a Democrat. She served from 2009 to 2010.
Kilroy is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Kilroy sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 4, 2005 to Dec 21, 2010. See full analysis methodology.
Kilroy was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Kilroy sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kilroy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5861 (111th): Cancer Centers Assistance for Renovations and Expansion Act of 2010
- H.R. 5751 (111th): Lobbying Disclosure Enhancement Act
- H.R. 5732 (111th): Part D Off-Label Prescription Parity Act
- H.Con.Res. 280 (111th): Expressing the sense of Congress that BP p.l.c. should reimburse all costs ...
- H.R. 5332 (111th): Small Business Intermediary Lending Pilot Program Act of 2010
- H.R. 5056 (111th): To authorize and request the President to award the Medal of Honor ...
- H.R. 4772 (111th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the nonbusiness ...
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Kilroy missed 34 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: