Our unique analysis of the bills Kilroy sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kilroy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kilroy was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Kilroy sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kilroy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5861 (111th): Cancer Centers Assistance for Renovations and Expansion Act of 2010
- H.R. 5751 (111th): Lobbying Disclosure Enhancement Act
- H.R. 5732 (111th): Part D Off-Label Prescription Parity Act
- H.Con.Res. 280 (111th): Expressing the sense of Congress that BP p.l.c. should reimburse all costs ...
- H.R. 5332 (111th): Small Business Intermediary Lending Pilot Program Act of 2010
- H.R. 5056 (111th): To authorize and request the President to award the Medal of Honor ...
- H.R. 4772 (111th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the nonbusiness ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Kilroy missed 34 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 14 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: