Read our 2014 Report Card for Landrieu.
Our unique analysis of the bills Landrieu sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Landrieu is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Landrieu was the primary sponsor of 16 bills that were enacted. The most recent include:
- S. 3472 (112th): Uninterrupted Scholars Act (USA)
- S. 3478 (112th): Uninterrupted Scholars Act
- S. 1082 (112th): Small Business Additional Temporary Extension Act of 2011
- S. 990 (112th): PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011
- S. 1078 (112th): Small Business Additional Temporary Extension Act of 2011
- S. 3839 (111th): A bill to provide for an additional temporary extension of programs under the Small Business Act and the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, and for other ...
- S. 2874 (111th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2000 Louisiana Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana, as the “Roy Rondeno, Sr. Post ...
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Landrieu sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Landrieu’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2907 (113th): 21st Century Energy Workforce Development Jobs Initiative Act of 2014
- S.Res. 527 (113th): A resolution congratulating the members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. for ...
- S. 2654 (113th): Veterans’ Credit Protection Act
- S. 2641 (113th): A bill to amend the Truth in Lending Act to provide that ...
- S. 2534 (113th): Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2015
- S. 2554 (113th): Keystone XL Pipeline Approval Act
- S. 2475 (113th): Children in Families First Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Landrieu’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5771 (113th): Tax Increase Prevention Act of 2014
Dec 16, 2014. Bill Passed 76/16.
H.J.Res. 124 (113th): Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
Sep 18, 2014. Joint Resolution Passed 78/22.
On the Nomination PN1209: Gerald Austin McHugh, Jr., of Pennsylvania, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Mar 26, 2014. Nomination Confirmed 59/41.
S. 3240 (112th): Agriculture Reform, Food, and Jobs Act of 2012
Jun 21, 2012. Bill Passed 64/35.
H.R. 3606 (112th): Jumpstart Our Business Startups
Mar 22, 2012. Bill Passed 73/26.
H.R. 4853 (111th): Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010
Dec 15, 2010. Motion Agreed to 81/19.
The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 (Pub.L. 111–312, H.R. 4853, 124 Stat. 3296, enacted December 17, 2010, also known as the 2010 Tax Relief Act), was passed by the United States Congress on December 16, 2010, and signed into ...
H.R. 6 (110th): Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007
Jun 21, 2007. Bill Passed 65/27.
The Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (Pub.L. 110-140 originally named the Clean Energy Act of 2007) is an Act of Congress concerning the energy policy of the United States. As part of the Democratic Party's 100-Hour Plan during the 110th Congress, it was ...
On the Nomination PN177: Gen. George W. Casey, Jr., in the Army, to be General
Feb 8, 2007. Nomination Confirmed 83/14.
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2014, Landrieu missed 208 of 5,733 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: