Read our 2018 Report Card for Scanlon.
Mary Scanlon sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House Committee on Rules
- House Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress
Scanlon sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Scanlon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 281: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1585) to reauthorize the Violence Against ...
- H.R. 1573: Disability Voting Rights Act
- H.Res. 172: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1) to expand Americans’ access to ...
- H.R. 1382: Inaugural Fund Integrity Act
- H.Res. 52: Providing for consideration of the joint resolution (H.J. Res. 28) making further continuing ...
- H.R. 7399 (115th): Inaugural Fund Integrity Act
|Scanlon’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 2322: CURD Act
Dec 20, 2018. Failed 230/162.
H.R. 2: Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
Dec 12, 2018. Passed 369/47.
See the Congressional Research Service's 122-page summary of the bill. * * * H.R. 2 amends and extends major programs for income support, food and nutrition, land conservation, trade promotion, rural development, research, forestry, horticulture, and other miscellaneous programs administered by the Department of Agriculture ...
H.R. 7187: To extend the National Flood Insurance Program until December 7, 2018.
Nov 29, 2018. Passed 350/46.
From Nov 2018 to Apr 2019, Scanlon missed 2 of 251 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: