Read our 2018 Report Card for Scanlon.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Mary Scanlon sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial, and Administrative Law
- Member, Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship
- Member, Subcommittee on The Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties
- House Committee on Rules
- House Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress
Scanlon sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Scanlon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3764: Justice for Student Borrowers Act
- H.Res. 377: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5) to prohibit discrimination on the ...
- H.Res. 281: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1585) to reauthorize the Violence Against ...
- H.R. 1573: Disability Voting Rights Act
- H.Res. 172: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1) to expand Americans’ access to ...
- H.R. 1382: Inaugural Fund Integrity Act
- H.Res. 52: Providing for consideration of the joint resolution (H.J. Res. 28) making further continuing ...
From Nov 2018 to Sep 2019, Scanlon missed 3 of 614 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: