Read our 2018 Report Card for Scanlon.
Mary Scanlon sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House Committee on Rules
- House Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress
Scanlon sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Scanlon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 377: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5) to prohibit discrimination on the ...
- H.Res. 281: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1585) to reauthorize the Violence Against ...
- H.R. 1573: Disability Voting Rights Act
- H.Res. 172: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1) to expand Americans’ access to ...
- H.R. 1382: Inaugural Fund Integrity Act
- H.Res. 52: Providing for consideration of the joint resolution (H.J. Res. 28) making further continuing ...
- H.R. 7399 (115th): Inaugural Fund Integrity Act
From Nov 2018 to Jun 2019, Scanlon missed 3 of 498 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: