Rep. Matt Salmon
Representative from Arizona’s 5th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Arizona's 5th District|
|Representative||Arizona's 1st District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Salmon »
Our unique analysis of the bills Salmon has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Salmon is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Matt Salmon sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
Some of Salmon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1853: To direct the President to develop a strategy to obtain observer status for ...
- H.R. 1513: Union Integrity Act
- H.R. 1412: Arizona Borderlands Protection and Preservation Act
- H.R. 1327: ORDEAL Act of 2015
- H.R. 951: State Sovereignty in Voting Act
- H.R. 733: SNAP Verify Act of 2015
- H.R. 419: Knife Owners’ Protection Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Apr 2015, Salmon missed 178 of 5,106 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Salmon [R-AZ5]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Salmon [R-AZ5]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Salmon [R-AZ5]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Matt Salmon [R-AZ5]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.
Rep. Matt Salmon [R-AZ5] is a member of the committee.Apr 16, 2015