Rose is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Rose has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 15, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Max Rose sits on the following committees:
Rose sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rose’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3659: To establish an Anti-Bullying Roundtable to study bullying in elementary and secondary schools ...
- H.R. 3036: Breaking Barriers for Women Veterans Act
- H.R. 2621: Homeland Security Assessment of Terrorists Use of Ghost Guns Act
- H.R. 2483: Fentanyl Sanctions Act
- H.R. 2340: FIGHT Veteran Suicides Act
- H.R. 783: Lobbyist Loophole Closure Act
- H.R. 415: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to grant to States and local ...
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, Rose missed 9 of 482 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: