Rose is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Rose has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Oct 16, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Max Rose sits on the following committees:
Rose sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rose’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4631: Excise Narcotics Distribution in the Epidemic Act of 2019
- H.R. 4620: More Help for Seniors Act of 2019
- H.R. 4613: VA Reporting Transparency Act
- H.R. 3659: Danny’s Law
- H.R. 3036: Breaking Barriers for Women Veterans Act
- H.R. 2621: Homeland Security Assessment of Terrorists Use of Ghost Guns Act
- H.R. 2483: Fentanyl Sanctions Act
From Jan 2019 to Oct 2019, Rose missed 9 of 564 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: