Our unique analysis of the bills Sandlin sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sandlin is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Sandlin sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Sandlin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4462 (108th): Making appropriations for homeland security programs within the Departments of Energy, Health ...
- H.R. 4356 (108th): Small Business Health Insurance Promotion Act of 2004
- H.R. 4124 (108th): Medical Malpractice Relief Act of 2004
- H.R. 2175 (108th): Rural Healthcare Access Improvement Act of 2003
- H.R. 1436 (108th): Energy Independence and Security Act of 2003
- H.R. 1158 (108th): Medical Liability Insurance Crisis Response Act of 2003
- H.R. 848 (108th): Health Benefits Claims Prompt Payment Act of 2003
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2004, Sandlin missed 95 of 4,618 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: