Our unique analysis of the bills Cleland sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cleland is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Cleland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3077 (107th): A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service ...
- S. 2839 (107th): Children’s Electronic Access Safety Enhancement (CEASE) Act
- S.Res. 314 (107th): A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that a commemorative postage ...
- S. 2802 (107th): Military Families Tax Fairness Act
- S. 2706 (107th): Aid to Tobacco-Dependent Communities Act of 2002
- S. 2627 (107th): A bill to protect marine species off the coast of Georgia.
- S. 2492 (107th): Federal Agency Protection of Privacy Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Nov 2002, Cleland missed 7 of 1,917 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 1.8% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: