Flores was the representative for Texas’s 34th congressional district and was a Republican. She served from 2022 to 2022.
Read our 2022 Report Card for Flores.
Flores sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Crime and Law Enforcement (100%)
Recently Introduced Bills
Flores recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 9050 (117th): Enhancing DHS Drug Seizures Act
- H.R. 9001 (117th): Reduce Gun Violence Act of 2022
View All » | View Cosponsors »
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jun 2022 to Dec 2022, Flores missed 0 of 272 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2022. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills