Our unique analysis of the bills Reynolds sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into their position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Reynolds is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Reynolds’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5124 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to limit the interest ...
- H.Res. 448 (103rd): Amending the Code of Official Conduct of the Rules of the House ...
- H.R. 4450 (103rd): Lock Out Child Crime Act of 1994
- H.R. 3245 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase the tax ...
- H.R. 3244 (103rd): Relating to the discount factors applicable to medical malpractice companies under section ...
- H.R. 3184 (103rd): Semiautomatic Assault Weapon Violence Prevention Act of 1993
- H.R. 2897 (103rd): To suspend temporarily the duty on the personal effects of participants in, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Sep 1995, Reynolds missed 451 of 1,822 roll call votes, which is 24.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1995. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills