Our unique analysis of the bills Hart sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hart is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hart’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5824 (109th): Manchester Bidwell Center for Arts and Technology Act
- H.R. 5809 (109th): Energy Efficient Buildings Act of 2006
- H.R. 5355 (109th): Volunteer Firefighter Recruitment and Retention Act of 2006
- H.R. 5114 (109th): Tax Return Choice Act of 2006
- H.R. 5115 (109th): U.S. Healthcare Technologies Competitiveness Act of 2006
- H.R. 5053 (109th): Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail Extension Act of 2006
- H.R. 4961 (109th): Self-Employed Health Care Affordability Act of 2006
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2006, Hart missed 44 of 3,431 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: