Our unique analysis of the bills Evans sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1980. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Evans is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Evans sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Private Legislation (100%)
Some of Evans’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7257 (96th): A bill for the relief of Maria Obando and Rommel Obando.
- H.R. 6687 (96th): A bill to apply duty-free treatment under certain circumstances to articles produced ...
- H.R. 6459 (96th): A bill to provide that the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the ...
- H.R. 6156 (96th): A bill for the relief of Willis A. Hestir.
- H.R. 5856 (96th): A bill to amend title 32, United States Code, to allow Federal ...
- H.R. 4863 (96th): A bill to amend the Farm Credit Act of 1971 to include ...
- H.R. 4398 (96th): A bill to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide that ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills