Our unique analysis of the bills Love has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Love is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Love for more statistics.
Mia Love sits on the following committees:
Love sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Love’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6180: Funding Local Schools Act
- H.Res. 836: Expressing the disapproval of the House of Representatives of the final rule of ...
- H.R. 5490: To amend the Consumer Financial Protection Act of 2010 to require that no ...
- H.R. 5434: Stop Debt Collection Abuse Act of 2016
- H.R. 5188: Enhancing Opportunities for Medical Doctors Act of 2016
- H.R. 5138: Over-The-Counter Contraceptives Act of 2016
- H.R. 4335: One Subject at a Time Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Love missed 23 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: