Our unique analysis of the bills Arcuri sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Arcuri is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Arcuri sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Health (20%) Armed Forces and National Security (17%) Economics and Public Finance (17%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (10%) Taxation (10%) Finance and Financial Sector (7%) Housing and Community Development (7%)
Some of Arcuri’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1721 (111th): Providing for the consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. ...
- H.Res. 1674 (111th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 847) to amend the Public ...
- H.R. 6303 (111th): Medicare Beneficiary Choice Preservation Act of 2010
- H.Con.Res. 321 (111th): Providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives and a ...
- H.Res. 1569 (111th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5850) making appropriations for the ...
- H.R. 5181 (111th): Small Arms Competition and Innovation Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1291 (111th): Expressing support for designation of the week beginning May 9, 2010, as ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Arcuri missed 59 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills